Wednesday, May 18, 2011
How could I have forgotten to drink my medicine this morning?! Thank God I didn't have a seizure this afternoon, though I already felt light-headed at around 1pm. Just realized that I wasn't able to drink my morning dose, when I was about to drink my evening dose. Boo!
Message to brain: When the alarm sounds at 6am or 6pm it means it is TOP PRIORITY to drink your medicine!
Monday, May 2, 2011
21) The past weekend was so tiring. I was so stressed with things to do, mostly related to service. I couldn't help but burst into tears because I was so tired. My initial outburst was, "God, I'm tired na!" (this was while I was bearing with a throbbing headache). Then I asked Him to just take away the pains and heartaches of serving. But being the Awesome God that He is, He didn't take a single one away...I simply had to face each commitment head on relying on the strength that can only come from Him.
22) productive breakfast meeting with our parish priest
23) a homily that gave me a fresh take on "Doubting Thomas"
24) a good bargain on U.S. college notebooks for the coming school year
25) catching up with an old friend (it was a "meeting" within a meeting)
26) a good attendance at our Friday Youth Fellowship (FYF), even if we were up against "The Royal Wedding"
27) the non-stop grumbling of MK, as he completes a long overdue task...LOL!
28) Nova Homestyle Barbecue with Coke
29) goldfish that survived 2 days without feeding
30) a few minutes of kwentuhan with my BIL Jojo and SIL Beth